MEC MAN TABLES
- Tables are made of 6mm thick AISI304 INOX STEEL
- The height of the chamber where hot water is flowing is 4.5 cm, consisting of walls of 1 cm
- The use of these thicknesses has allowed us to obtain results on the leather unimaginable by today.
The leather is much more uniform while maintaining its natural properties.
- To realize the 8.6 mt vacuum dryer it was necessary to completely overturn the design of the structure that supports the work tables.
We realized a structure built to balance robustness and flexibility, in order to achieve smooth and harmonious movement.
- The dedicated vacuum breaking chamber avoids condensation problems on the table.
- The hot water shut-off valves are in AISI304 INOX STEEL
- All pipes forming the hot water circuit are in AISI304 INOX STEEL
- Condenser cups are in AISI304 INOX STEEL
- Condenser are increased to 64 pipes